Friday, September 14, 2007

Autumn Enters

I will be out of town this weekend. I'm off to shoot a session with the captain of the Kilgore Rangerettes! So I will leave you with this little poem to get you excited about my most favorite season, FALL!
***********************************
The leaves slowly trickle from the trees
Leaving a crunch for innocent children's feet
Birds snuggle up close on a wire
Turtlenecks and scarfs become necessary attire
A cool breeze sweeps in to refresh
Women find warmth in their lover's caress
Intriguing colors begin to take flight
A blanket of renewal covers all nature in sight
So come closer, my love, fall is near
Beauty is not easily perceived unless you are here.

here's Miss Marlie who is about to be 6 months, she's grown so fast!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Matt said...

We have a beautiful daughter don't we? Thank goodness for fall... no more Houston 100 degree sticky days!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Cute photo of your pup! I like your blog header too. And I just checked out your website and saw your bio pics, you are gorgeous girl! Thanks for all your encouraging comments on my blog along the way!