Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Constant Tug-of-War

I was tired and worn out but that play button wouldn't stop staring at me. "Just go to bed, you need sleep" tugged one voice. The other said "Push play, I'd like to remind you of something," so I did. Five minutes later tears are streaming down both cheeks like the great rapids. God just wanted to remind me that everyday is a spiritual battle, whether good or bad. And no matter how much sin may infest our hearts and thoughts, we are always sweetly placed in the hands of a loving Father. We can rest assured that the battle has been fought- and although the enemy may put up a heavy fight, the KING will be the only one with a seat at the throne.

So I encourage you to push play- and I hope it moves you the way it did me.



3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for posting this, great reminder that the Lord is never far as long as we are willing to listen and ask for him!

Anonymous said...

tears...the Lord is so Good for sending his Son to save us from all the sins of the world. I miss you rachel!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

tears...the Lord is so Good for sending his Son to save us from all the sins of the world. I miss you rachel!! Love you!