Friday, October 19, 2007

I Got Inked

Thats right, I got inked. Maroon Weekly, Texas A&M's newspaper, did a special on student entrepreneurs and called last week to interview me! On my goals for this year, I had put "to be published in a magazine or newspaper." When we were asked to do this at church I was a bit nervous....I always hate to ask for things cause I fear getting my hopes up and being disappointed. But its neat to see God work, to notice that He always exceeds expectations- limits are BOUNDLESS. If you are brave enough to seek direction, He will grant you answers. Below is the cover, with pictures from my sessions with Kristin West and Mandy & Jack.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah Huffman said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

omg! how cool are you?? i'm so proud of you bee!

Ashley said...

You go girl! Love that you made the article and accomplished one of your goals before you left A&M! Love ya!