Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Blog is Moving

This blog is finding a new residence~ I have been using a host site to post all my pictures (that's why they're so big) and Matt asked a very simple question yesterday:

him: "What happens if the host site goes down?"
me: "uhhhh....never considered that."

So I'm finally caving and getting an account that will do it all for me and secure my work. No more teaching myself html code to try to get the details just how I want them! I'll be a busy bee the next few days, I updated my website too if you haven't already checked that out feel free to do so. I'll let you know when the new blog is up and running!

3 comments:

Sarah Huffman said...

oohh! interesting! i'm excited to see!

Anonymous said...

me too! very excited!
~Ashley

Anonymous said...

Oh yea! I love new stuff to look at. Can't wait to see it!