Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's REVAMP time!

It was Christmas as the Stricklin household yesterday. I never knew I had so much cheer power in me until I saw the mail lady carrying a box with my 5D in it. No more Rebelxti, it's time to bust out the big guns!

So I'm on a mission. We are out taking pictures today for business cards. I've already updated my intro page and parts of my website. I'm going to fix my blog when I return, I realize it is a drab white right now. Change is about to take place, my friends.

Check back today for our new and improved pictures!

5 comments:

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Hey,

I should photograph you while I'm in Houston. You could wear your brand colors and all that jazz. Then you'd have some for new blog headers, about me sections and even for new business cards....let me know. We could do it Thurday the 13th morning. And then photograph the Senior in the afternoon. Just oferring....:)

Julie said...

Love the new header! So cute! I've been doing a ton of revamping myself...

annakate elizabeth davis said...

New header is beautiful!!! and Yay for the 5d your gonna love it!!!!

Melissa said...

I'm going from a rebel to a 5D too...just got it yesterday. Congrats to us :) It is LOVELY-don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 5D....I got mine last month and I LOVE it!!