Monday, November 12, 2007

Countdown Begins...

"I remember checking your wedding website and seeing the countdown say '200 days left'. Now it is almost a month away."

A MONTH. My dads words hit me like a freight train. The engagement journey has flown by with full-force. Suddenly everything has turned into a countdown- only 3 more papers to write EVER, and 2 written exams. Just yesterday the same girl who is now in athletic shorts with her hair pulled back was fumbling through dorm cabinets looking for that "perfect outfit" on the first day of school. The way time passes makes me wince, yet it makes me appreciate this blink-lengthed second.

I have slowed down my business so that I can remember this month. So the pictures I post may be a bit more personal for awhile. I hope you still come stop by though!

3 comments:

Sarah Huffman said...

woo hoo!

and of course i'll still stop by your blog! i like personal pics, too.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! One more month!! Enjoy each day and remember to stop the planning madness to remember what it is all for. You and Matt are embarking on an amazing journey together - and we all love that you share it with us! Congrats Rachel!!!

Anonymous said...

Of course I will still stop by..