Monday, November 19, 2007

Season of Grandure

I LOVE FALL.

In Texas, my favorite season is usually skipped through. The trees do turn, which i definitely appreciate, but the air is thick and the temperature high. So those few days when I do get to turn off the AC and roll down my windows, I am happy as a lark! Before my session today, Matt drug me away from my paper-writing spell and encouraged me to take little snaps of fall. Ironically, fall turned into Christmas around our household the same night--my Christmas-enthused roommate put up not one, not two, but THREE Christmas trees! So ladies (or gents) if you are reading this, and have already added Snow-in-a-Can to your windows, hung mistletoe, or slid a Christmas CD in your car, you are not alone. There are other jolly Christmas freaks out there. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah Huffman said...

i'm glad i'm not alone! : )

Angela Fielding said...

love the pumkin shot!!

Anonymous said...

all of these are great shots.

Angie Penrose said...

oooh, I LOVE that pumpkin shot! So cool!