Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Morning Light

I took some quick shots of my roommate this morning at 9:00 A.M. She wanted some traditional pics for her graduation announcements that go out tomorrow. At this time, the light was just perfect! I will have to remember this.

Not sure if I've mentioned it before...but I am a music LOVER. Not just any music, but music that moves. If you havent seen August Rush, see it! The music is incredible! I am anxiously awaiting the soundtrack.

here's what's in my play list of songs I never get sick of:


Sara Groves - Something Changed
Joseph Arthur - Honey & the Moon
Mirah - Don't Die in Me
The Weepies - Gotta Have You
Sister Act II - Oh Happy Day
Rachael Yamagata - Jesus Was a Crossmaker
The Flaming Lips - Yoshima vs. the Robots
Reed Foehl - Indian Summer
Wheat - Don't I Hold You
Angels & Airwaves - Secret Crowds
Glen Hansard ft Markéta Irglová - Falling Slowly
Pete Yorn - Lose You
Beth Orton - Thinking About Tomorrow

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Matt said...

I salute Sarah for an early morning photo session, she pulls it off well! I on the other hand would look like a bushy headed, red-eyed ogre given my late night tendencies. Good job to both of you and congrats on being done w/ school Ms. McGhee!

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

I loooove Angels & Airwaves! Tom, the guitar player from Blink 182, is the frontman for the band. You should check out some of their other stuff, particularly "The Adventure". :)

Anonymous said...

The light is fantastic great portrait of your roommate..

Heather Brooke Photography said...

I stumbled across your blog...love your work!

Another "Brooke" Photographer,

Heather Brooke

Chris Zimmerman said...

love your playlist there