Monday, December 17, 2007

1-2-3-GO!

I got across the stage without falling! Matt said I might as well have been a three-year old waiting in line to meet Santa. He said I still do the same nervous moves that I did when I was a little girl in home videos. I stood in line, grabbed the ends of my graduation dress (more like tarp!) and swung back and forth. I'm a little girl sometimes.

Here is my weekend agenda:
Friday, pack up everything in house.
7 pm, Graduation dinner.
Saturday, 11pm I graduated.
From about 12-3pm I moved out of my house.
From 4-6 we drove to Houston.
From 6-8 we moved into Houston.
Breathe. Relax.
Now unload all boxes to my new house.
Pack for Tyler for 2 weeks. Dont forget a thing cause it is YOUR wedding.
Pack for Hawaii honeymoon.
Drive from Houston back to College Station to pick up remains of boxes.
Drive to Tyler.
Prepare for wedding.

It's been crazy but fun! I'm getting used to the change a bit. Here are some pics from the busy weekend:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAnd one more thing...who invented a graduation cap?! A square on your head held on tightly by what appears to be a suction cap. Strange invention.

7 comments:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Aww, Rachel, you look so beautiful! Congratulations! :)

.E. said...

Yeah.. you go girl.. love these photos they are awesome you look so happy and proud you should be

e

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

woohoo!!!!!!!!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Congrats! Sounds like some awesomely big changes!

Jerry in Tampa said...

CONGRATS Rachel! You looked great and looked like you felt great! Sounds like you thrive on "busy"! Enjoy your accomplishment!

Jerry in Tampa

Angela Fielding said...

Congratulations Rachel! That's such a great accomplishement! Be safe with all that traveling.

~Desiree said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting!!!