Thursday, December 13, 2007

ENTER CONTEST!


The Prize:
"The Spoil Me Package"
-A foxy red nail polish by OPI. It's fun to have your nails in sync with the holidays!
-Chocolates...comfort foods are a must.
-A creamy lotion to make your man say "ohh la la"! I have several scents so I will let the winner choose which one!



*Note that this is FOR a lady, so men, this could be a FREE gift for your wives ;)

The Contest:
How you win: Identify who is in the picture and the story behind it. Leave a comment, you can only guess once. The prize will go to the FIRST person to get it right.
Deadline: Tuesday morning, December 18th.


Let the guessing begin!!!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I feel that I should be outlawed from this contest because I have an unfair advantage.

Julie said...

I know, I know! But I feel like I cheated. It's you and your future mother-in-law and she's giving you your first hair cut. How awesome is it that you and your hubby to be's lives were so intertwined at such a young age.

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

I'm too late! :( But, yea.. It's you getting your haircut by Matthew's mom because your family used to go to his family's hair salon. :)

.E. said...

ok.. I didnt read anyone elses answers.. its you getting a haircut by your soon to be husbands mom.. right? His mom and your mom used to work together.. am I right?

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

man, they beat me to it, lol
kz

Ashley said...

Well it is you sweet Rachel Brooke with your soon to be mother in law! How funny that at such a young age a photo would have a future seen later on. Excited for you and your new beginnings! Love ya, Ashley Brooke!

Unknown said...

I knew this one!!