Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sicklings

The soon-to-be bride and groom are both sicklings. I sound like a man. Matt sounds like a boy going through middle-school puberty. I called him yesterday morning to get a phone number from him and he was calling out the numbers.."5-6-5 (hit high octave note) 4-8 (hit high note again) 4-8." Our wedding vows could be interesting.

I hope yall are enjoying fellowship with family and friends, cherishing the sweet time we have with each other.

And foooooooood. For breakfast I had 2 servings of each of the 3 entrees. When Matt came over last night he found icing from cinnamon rolls in my hair. Shortly after I was nicknamed "Porky." Fair enough.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, feliz navidad!

5 comments:

.E. said...

Feel better soon...

annakate elizabeth davis said...

small world, i photographed a session in Tyler last week and she asked me if I knew you, i was like omgoodness, i just met her through the internet, she knows your brother, her name is chelsey

Prestige Portraits Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annakate elizabeth davis said...

yes, chelsey was great!! we got to go inside of the Ice HOuse!!! what luck, they are tearing it down though....i'm sad!! i love that place, the inside is awesome

.E. said...

If I am correct today is your wedding day I dont expect you to be reading this.. but I wanted to wish you a wonderful and happy life together.. Make sure you share lots of wedding photos .. and again.. Congrats to you both..may your love burn brightly for eternity