Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Quick Note from MRS. STRICKLIN

Howdy folks,
Quick note....no computers allowed on the honeymoon....but I wanted to at least share with you my bridal slideshow and a few wedding quick shots that my friends took at the wedding! Our pictures were taken at around 4:00 and there was not a cloud in the sky. The lighting was a photographers dream! The professional pics will come later and most certainly pictures of Hawaii :)

Photobucket

I was sorta squashed by Matt and his dad.... don't they favor each other?

Photobucket

One happy bride.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom is so good to me. She prayed with me at 2a.m. to wash away the wedding gitters. It worked, God gave me a peace that passed ALL understanding.

Photobucket

Happy New Years friends!

p.s. Elizabeth, thanks for remembering the wedding day. That was so thoughtful of you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Stricklin, what an amazingly beautiful bride you make. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new husband. Enjoy the beginning of this New Year with your new partner - I look forward to seeing all the pictures when you return! Blessings.

.E. said...

Hey Mrs. Stricklin.. Happy New Year and congrats once again.. You looked Just absolutely Gorgeous and so full of Joy.. I am so happy for you guys.. Love these photos cant wait to see more when you return.. enjoy your honeymoon

E

Sarah Huffman said...

congrats!!!!! you look gorgeous! can't wait to see more pics!

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

Congratulations! You are such a beautiful bride and seem like such a neat person!!!! This post is precious!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

wow, you make a beautiful bride and I love the way you did your hair! :) enjoy the honeymoon ;) and we can't wait to see more photos from the wedding and honeymoon!
kz

Mary Marantz said...

oh my goodness, what a beautiful bride!! your hair was absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to see more! Have such a blessed and blissful honeymoon!!

M:)

Angela Fielding said...

You are such a beautiful bride!!!! Congratulations!

annakate elizabeth davis said...

stunning!!! you are one beautiful bride!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

You looked amazing! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

You are one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen. Congratulations to you and Matt - we'll be praying for you as you begin your journey together. Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Renee Booe said...

Wow. Such a beautiful bride. Congrats on your big day. Blessing on you and your hubby

Kara Pennington Photography said...

you are GORGEOUS!!!! :)

~Desiree said...

You are sooooo gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

i recognize those pictures!! haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel babysitter ! It's Kate ! Your so awesome