Friday, January 25, 2008

Hotel Cafe Tour 2008

I'm so pumped that I found this tour!!! If you like Indie music, you will be excited too. They are pretty much covering the whole U.S. it seems. Here are some of the artists that will be performing:

Sara Bareilles
Ingrid Michaelson
Cary Brothers
Meiko
Joshua Radin
Jim Bianco
Rocco Deluca
Greg Laswell
Priscilla Ahn
Jessie Baylin,
Kate Havnevik
Buddy & Holly Conlan
Eric Hutchinson
Bob Schneider
AM
Christopher Denny

What a list!!! Get tickets here.

**I am still doing a contest....still trying to think of something creative at this point....it will be my next post!

3 comments:

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

this is so awesome. I wish they were coming here. If you like indie music you should check out themerryandrews.com they play AWESOME indie music!
kz

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Rachel, are you going to the Houston one?? I will TOTALLY go with you...that is if you don't already have a date..ahem, Matt:) I am a huge Indie artist fan. And WHAT a list!

Jen said...

I absolutely loooove indie music and listen to many of these artists on itunes. Have you ever gone to pumpaudio.com??? you can specify music genres that you want and find royalty free music... and it's good stuff too. i also like gomusic.ru! They have .19 cent songs.
I just came across your site... very cool - nice work. where are you based out of??? here's a total high school comment... we need to be photo friends. =} LOL Talk to you later ~ Jen