Friday, January 18, 2008

The New Me....Possibly

Ladies..... are you bored?
If yes, I've got just the thing for you. A virtual makeover. You put celebrity hairstyles on your own head. haha!


Hairstyles

Scary thing is I am in fact going in for a haircut tomorrow....so if i'm brave enough maybe I might turn into one of these versions of myself.

Here are the styles I chose:
1. The classy Miss Jennifer Aniston
2. Crazy Laguna Beach Kristin
3. Polished Katie Holmes
4. The fabulous and trendy Reese Witherspoon

See, I told you that I need a job. And thanks for all of your advice, I have applied at 8 places in a variety of fields so we will see what happens. I'll keep you posted :)

6 comments:

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

love it! but I love the way your hair is now too :) lol, yes, it's time for a job, hahhaha

.E. said...

Uhh Yea a job maybe??? but seems like you are finding plenty to keep busy with.. let us all know what new hairstyle you went with.

Mary Marantz said...

hahah awesome! I love the jennifer aniston and the katie holmes on you!!

M:)

Sarah Huffman said...

this is soo funny! i think i'll have to try it out!

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Rach, you are a beautiful blonde. You would also be a stunning brunette... dark brown. Ouu, or a red-head, Marcia Cross style. :)

Ariana's Corner said...

I did that too! it is crazy trying out the different styles! But how do you post that on you blog?

And you have some amazing pictures on here!