Sunday, January 27, 2008

CONTEST #2

It's contest time again! Why? Because I passed the 100 posts marker! This is post #101 for me...can't believe it!

Contest Objective: Give this photo a name (or funny caption).

Photobucket

How the Winner is Picked:
I am going to write all the names down and let my husband, Matt, pick his favorite. (I would never want to appear biased!)

Reward: These FABULOUSO sticky notes I live by!! I first saw them here, and thought they were clever enough, so I requested it for Christmas. In my stocking, lo and behold....I got the "Chocolate Dots and Stripes" design! The winner will get to choose which design they like the best of course.

Photobucket
Deadline: January 31st, thats this Thursday :) happy naming!

15 comments:

Sarah Huffman said...

Okay, this is a quote from Happy Feet but I like it...
"Just a moment. I hear people wanting something... ME!"

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

This is the Penguins talking...

"Eeny, Meeny, Miny,..HEY?! Where's Mo?!!!"

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

"dude.. Seriously... a Mohowk? You are embarasing! (from the penguin on the right)

.E. said...

cool sticky notes.. I am drawing a blank on a caption for the penguin photo.. I am still trying to figure out why they are in Hawaii??

Jasmine said...

Okay...haven't those Sticky Notes changed OUR LIFE!?! ;) They're the best thing...ever!

Sara Bradshaw said...

"Dude's, does my butt look good in this suit?" haha!

Anonymous said...

"Ok... who farted?!"

OR

"Three Amigos." (If I'm allowed more than one!)

:)

Anonymous said...

"No you didn't!!!??"

Anonymous said...

Rakel,

I don't know how to sign in. But I want to compete. Duh. Am I allowed more than one entry? There's more where this came from...

Title: Class of 2008 Senior Prom
Prom Theme: Anartica Ice Ice Baby
Dress: Flippers and Flappers--The Roaring 20 degrees below

Love and miss you!

Faye Sommer said...

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto"

Okay it's not original....but I like it!

Cute shot!

Melissa Koehler said...

What cute sticky notes!
It's hard to think of one :)
Here's my attempt...

"Tuxedos are our life"

It might be lame, but so am I sometimes :)
Have a great day!

THE PARSONS said...

"dude, where's the bride? did she get cold feet?"
Ok, I know it's stupid, but I am willing to humiliate myself for such adorable sticky notes!!!
;)

Brittany said...

Well, I thought of something else, but someone already had it! Sooo, I'd title this one, "Mugshots." :)

Gerald & Airika said...

"These feet don't dance." :) Too cute. Love the stickies! ~Airika

Jen said...

It's midnight on the dot... am i too late??? :}

Hammer Time... dow dow da dow... wooo woo, hammer time.

No I'm not too old school, but these little dudes looked like they were dancing... and the paper - too stinkin cute - must have it! Talk to you later - Jen