Friday, February 1, 2008

And the Award Goes To.........

It was hard for Matt to narrow down the winner. At one point, he even felt defeat....claiming he just "couldn't take the pressure." He kept coming in and saying "Which ones are your top 3???" I gave him NO help. After much contemplation, the award goes to..............




.....drumroll, please............



ASHLEY & JEREMY PARSONS!!!
"Dude, where's the bride? Did she get cold feet?" I love it, the two sidekicks do look like little penguin groomsmen in their tuxes.

Congrats you guys! Email me at rachelbrooke@gmail.com with your choice of sticky note design!

7 comments:

Faye Sommer said...

I think Matt picked a good one. :)

Faye Sommer said...

I think Matt picked a good one. :)

Faye Sommer said...

CRAP! That's what I get for being impatient w/ my computer. LOL

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

woohoo!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ashley and jeremy parsons kick penquin butt!!! not literally folks :)they're hilarious!

THE PARSONS said...

YAY!!! WE FEEL SPECIAL!!!!!! - a rarity when you have two kids who constantly look at you like you're crazy!! Thanks for the lovin, and we can't wait to enjoy our sticky notes!!!!!!

kymberli q. said...

Ha, that comment is hilarious!! :)