Sunday, February 3, 2008

Are You Ready for Some Football?!?!!

I'm pretty neutral on who wins this time around. Once the Cowboys lost, I was spent. We are the 4th youngest team, though, so we claim our victory! Even though I am NOT a fan of the Giants, I do tend to root for the underdogs! And, I think Brady has had his glory...I mean come on, who gets to win the superbowl, be undefeated, and date Gisele Bundchen!!? He's livin' la vita loca!

WHO WILL IT BE???



The country boy with the football gene.....


Photobucket

The GQ ladies man.......


Photobucket


???
Enjoy your chili, queso, and whatever other Superbowl comfort foods you munch on!

3 comments:

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

unless it's the bucs, I'm not interested either, except for the commercials, which I was REALLY disappointed in last night, booooo.

.E. said...

How bad are we.. we didnt even watch the game..

lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Go Giants, Go Giants!

Haha, I am not a huge football fan, but the game was really good and we are underdog rooters too! We are really happy for them!

And our food consisted of Peter and his chicken nuggets and BBQ sauce (yuck!) and my veggie corn dogs:)

Hope you guys had a good night!