Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy LOVE Day.

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I hope you spread some L.O.V.E!
Here's some sweet gifts I received....my 2nd Valentine's to have someone special to share it with :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I dont want the guy who buys me fancy roses....
I want the guy who picks wildflowers.
I dont want the guy who quotes famous poets...
I want the guy who tells me I'm beautiful just because I'm me.
I dont want the guy who will only dance with me when nobody is watching...
I want the guy who dances with me down the grocery aisle.
I dont want the guy who I have to worry about being unfaithful...
I want the guy who could never dare to lose me.
I dont want the guy who feels that I am so lucky to have him...
I want the guy who feels he is lucky to have me.
I dont want the guy who sees me as a question mark...
I want the guy who makes me a period.

MATT~
I wrote this before I met you and little did I know that the man of my dreams would meet ALL these things and so much more. XOXO

4 comments:

kymberli q. said...

"I dont want the guy who sees me as a question mark...
I want the guy who makes me a period."

BEST. LINES. EVER.!!!!!!!

That is such a perfect statement! Happy Valentine's Day, Rachel!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Looks like you had a very special vday! :)

Ruby Rideout said...

i love this post! great words!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Totally teary eyed right now! That was beautiful! Does Matt have a brother? LOL ;-)