Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winner: Julie Jones

The winner is Julie of Julie Jones Photography! Congrats on being the 1st to answer correctly!

I must say I was really impressed with those who answered and got it right. I suppose I have more loyal blog readers than I thought. I figured I was being all sneaky by asking a personal question, but you guys knew the answer! Hopefully we can have more contests in the future cause I think they're fun. So thank you also Jennifer of Vansuydam Photography, Kenzie of Shores Photography and E. of Elizabeth Pellette Photography. You guys are all great sources of inspiration to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog! I've read through your blog and I must say that you have some incredible talent. I also read that you are getting married soon, I'm so excited for you. My hubby and I got married Jan. 6th of this year so I know how you are feeling. My advice is to enjoy every single second, it will be the BEST day of your life!!

We also went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. (Oahu and Maui) We had a BLAST! We drove the road to Hana and that was the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen! You guys are going to have a blast!

Good luck on everything and I look forward to reading your blog!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

no, no, thank YOU! :) you rock! I'm excited for you and your wedding! I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly :)
kz

.E. said...

Congrats to Julie.. and Rachel.. You too are an inspiration to me as well.. thanks for your kind words always..

Love

e

Julie said...

Thanks Rachel for the wonderful prize. It's so nice to visit your blog because we are so similar with our budding photography businesses and all. Again, good luck with your upcoming wedding!